I need to lose weight (again)

Monday, March 5, 2012

Week One Weigh-In

Well today is Monday which also means it is weigh-in day. It has been one week since I re-instituted the SELAP Diet. My tendency when I start dieting is to weigh myself everyday. Well, that's really not a good thing and let's be honest, it's a little compulsive. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I don't have a working scale at home right now. The YMCA where I am working out has a very nice scale so that is where the weigh-ins will be taking place.

To be honest I was a little nervous to step on the scale. I did pretty well Monday through Friday of last week. I can't really say the same for the weekend. I went out on Saturday to run some errands and had lunch. On Sunday went out to dinner and a movie with my wife and sons. Now, I did eat less than I normally would in these situations but I didn't adhere very strictly to the rules I laid in out in my previous post. So when it came time to face the music I was afraid I might be singing in a minor key.

Last week I weighed 249. Today I weighed in at ......................244! Not a bad start at all. Now only 54 pounds to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment